A Better City TMA Employer Membership Benefits
Membership in A Better City TMA provides your organization with a wide range of benefits for its employees:
- Commuter Benefit Programs to encourage your employees to use sustainable transportation options and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Means to comply with MA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) Rideshare Regulation.
- Means to comply with City of Boston Transportation Access Plan Agreement (TAPA) TDM requirements.
- Participation in transportation awareness events including: Car-Free Week, MassCommute Bicycle Challenge, Lunchtime Walking Series.
- On-site Transportation Fairs and commuter related events
- Administration and analysis of commuter surveys
- Personalized commuter mobility workplan and transportation resource guide based on survey and zipcode data.
- Employee car and home insurance discounts through the Environmental Insurance Agency
- Assistance with installation and implementation of electric vehicle stations and and other sustainable transportation infrastructure
- Access to city, state, and federal agencies and officials engaged in transportation policy, funding, programs, and services.
- Recognition of your transportation initiatives and benefits through the MA ECO Awards and national Best Workplaces for Commuters Designation
- Access to a network of Employee Transportation Coordinators and best practices sharing.
- Transportation advocacy through our partnerships with MassCommute, A Better City, the MBTA and other organizations.
- Resource for new and future transportation programs and services